Friday, May 13, 2005

a love letter?

I was supposed to send the letter below to this particular girl who has been on my mind alot lately. But something made me think, and hold back...since then

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a song on the radio yesterday. It was perhaps of the blues genre, sang by a band that sounds alot like Blessid. The lyrics was smooth flowing and simple, and yet it drawed from me alot of emotions and memories...and wishful thinkings. The chorus/refrain (I really don't understand the difference between the two..but usually the climax of the song is located in those sections) really hit..I don't fully remember the lines now but it goes something like "..she loves to stay up all night..slow dancing in the moonlight...she loves christmas lights all year round..i put them up...put them down..it's about everything she likes"..I'm sorry I don't remember the title of the song...otherwise I would have requested it a hundred times in all the radio stations in the city..hoping that by chance you would clearly hear through the music what I now..and I guess have for quite some time already...felt for you.

I am taking a long shot...but I believe that one should pursue passionately what one fervently hopes for...

Perhaps like alot of other guys..I am one who dreams of being the one who makes you smile..and do, or just be with you doing all those things that you like. And to make things ok, when they are not alright...hoping that all of these would amount to a love good enough for you to always be mine...

I'm a hopeless romantic I know..and for that you might think that I am only in love with the song...but I am pretty sure that I am in love with the idea of loving you with all that I am...

They say I that I have always been a master with words...trifling with all those petty syllables to form something sweet to hear..but know that with you I only plan to be simple and always true..I have never been good in something like this...and I was always too shy too ask...but...will you let me have you, always mine to love?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: