Sunday, May 15, 2005

foolishness of old..

I just remembered, I wrote a stupid poem 2 years ago...what was I thinking..

---------------------------------------------------

..Geeky Love from an Astrophysicist

Eons may have passed, and that the great
wanderers of the universe may have
made their light-years
Yet none of these compare to the magnitude
by which my love for you can be measured.
Apparently, your brightness and energy fill
me, engulf me with such velocity my heart
inevetably explodes
As though billions of supernovas were so
inifinitissimaly compressed
Seeking release and refuge from such minute space.
The cosmos which encompasses innumerability
has been so generously, so meticulously kind
Giving me a gift I would have received
against an odd of extreme improbability.
My life was but a footnote of insignificance
Cataclysmically, with hope tis now endowed
And power, enough to chase dreams that even
the stars so distant are but within my reach.

No comments: