Thursday, January 12, 2006

Truly in love?

Lately I have been losing quite alot of sleep..and sanity over this girl. I've been thinking alot. Am I really in love with her? Is my love real? Am I good enough?

I dunno..it's just that she makes me smile alot. Makes me happy alot (I spent the new year with her at her house).

Everytime she smiles I am happy. And thoughts cloud my mind...thoughts..dreams of being the one who makes her happy.

But there are times I feel confused. Am I someone more than a friend to her? Or she is just one of those really wonderful kind of girls who are naturally sweet and kind.

There are times when she ignores me. And that makes me feel as though I am just a plain friend. Garrrrrgg. This is so confusing.

Why don't you ask her?

Yeah I will. I'm just waiting for the perfect time to be rejected. Or be wonderfully surprised. Wish me luck

Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance.

No comments: